Precursory note: It’s certainly been a surreal and overwhelming week in the news. My heart is broken and goes out to all those affected. I don’t want to get into all of it, but just express that my thoughts are with everyone in Boston. <3
I can’t believe it’s already past the halfway mark of Paris Month for 2013. Remember, don’t be shy in commenting & sharing some love on the Paris posts that you’ve been enjoying so far in April! 🙂 There have been some fantastic blogger and author guests that have stopped by, and four Paris Month giveaways going on right now (with another one or two still to come!) Check out the sidebar for links to those →
This Past Week on Just a Lil’ Lost…
- Swooned over “April in Paris” at Chapters/Indigo
- and Waited on Wednesday for It’s Not Love, It’s Just Paris by Patricia Engel
- Welcomed Christa @ More Than Just Magic with a guest review of graphic novel Kiki de Montparnasse
- Posted 2 “mini” reviews of short stories Bois de Boulonge by Cathy Marie Buchanan and Die For Her by Amy Plum!
- Hosted Cathy Marie Buchanan’s guest post on her experience researching The Painted Girls in Paris!
- Interviewed Page Morgan, author of the upcoming The Beautiful and the Cursed + your chance to WIN a copy of the book!
Just What Kind of Mother Are You? by Paula Daly (Book Depository|Amazon) | For read & review from publisher (one of my most anticipated reads after seeing it at the Random House Blogger Lovefest earlier this year!)
Studio Saint-Ex by Ania Szado (Book Depository|Amazon) | Purchased at Ania’s book launch party on Wednesday. It’s surprising and nice when things are actually released in Canada before the States sometimes.. this book isn’t available in the U.S. until June 4!
My lovely (slightly early) birthday gifts from my longest friend Tiffany! My first friend in junior kindergarten, we’ve remained friends all these years and even tho she had moved across the country, and now halfway across the world, we still send each other birthday gifts every year <3
and O.M.G. my GetGlue stickers ACTUALLY finally arrived? As I’ve previously written about, the customer service and lack of answers was getting frustrating. I had actually stopped using it for over half a year because after 2+ years and countless requests for stickers and tech support answers (and getting no answers). Decided to pop in to check it out about a month ago and was pleasantly surprised to see a new sticker system that they’ve implemented. (Finally.) and even with an order number, which was a good sign. Pleasantly surprised that after all these years, they’ve finally got their act together on one of the biggest fundamental features of their site: actual stickers for users.
Thanks for stopping by! 😎