This week’s Top 10 Tuesday is a Top 10 Freebie… so I thought I’d share the top 10 BEA books I’m most excited for! I know I’m missing a ton that I don’t even realize I’m missing, but this is based on a few of the “buzz” guides that I’ve seen for the expo as well as some of the authors that are scheduled to be there. I should probably do a “follow up” to this list AFTER I’m back from BEA to see how much it would have changed (or not).
Top 10 BEA Books I’m Most Excited For
- Night Film by Marisha Pessl | Major highly-anticipated! Thankfully I don’t have to battle the BEA-goers for a copy 😉
- Covet by Tracey Garvis-Graves | I loved On the Island, so I’m really excited to check out her new book!
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion | Been getting a lot of buzz.. sounds interesting
- Unhinged by A.G. Howard | The sequel to Splintered! (LOVE the covers from this series!)
- The Eye of Minds by James Dashner | Coooool premise!
- All the Truth That’s In Me by Julie Berry | Heard about it during Razorbill Canada’s preview.. I think it might be part of BEA…
- Dancer, Daughter, Traitor, Spy by Elizabeth Kiem | Admittedly the cover is what caught my attention first. And then the play on Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy held my interest.
- Somebody Up There Hates You by Hollis Seamon| Also discovered from Razorbill’s preview. Apparently a pretty intense & amazing read!
- If You Could Be Mine by Sara Farizan | Discovered from the BEA Buzz Books from Netgalley. Sounds really good.
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth | Yes, the book itself won’t be at BEA but Veronica will be signing posters and promoting the final installment of her Divergent trilogy! I cannot wait for this book!
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week?
Share your link and I’ll check it out too!