It’s been almost a month since my last Top 10 Tuesday, where I had a pre-BEA post… this week, I’m sharing my top 10 books that I’ve read so far – almost at the halfway point of 2013! It’s interesting actually, as I was compiling this list.. I didn’t look at the books that I rated the highest necessarily but went back through my list and picked the ones I enjoyed the most and were most memorable. Sure, most of them were probably 4-5 stars but I didn’t actually create this list solely based on my rating, in that moment, alone.
Top Ten Books I’ve Read So Far In 2013
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell | Quite possibly one of my favourites that I’ve read so far
- The Painted Girls by Cathy Marie Buchanan | My other favourite of the year
- Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) by Tahereh Mafi | I just <3 this series so much. Shatter Me was what got me reading YA!
- Belle Epoque by Elizabeth Ross | Huge thx to Elizabeth for reaching out and participating in Paris Month!
- Creeps by Darren Hynes | Read as part of the upcoming blog tour. WOW. Intense.
- Just What Kind of Mother Are You? by Paula Daly | What a psychological thriller of a read… disturbing premise to contemplate if you were in that position.
- Born of Illusion by Teri Brown | NYC in the 1920’s full of magic and mediums? Sold.
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey | One of the most hyped-up book releases and it didn’t disappoint!
- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand | A book I genuinely didn’t think I’d enjoy but ended up quite liking it.
- Inferno by Dan Brown | I really don’t understand the criticism he gets for his books, I thoroughly enjoy all his Robert Langdon novels!
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week?
Share your link and I’ll check it out too!