Happy end of 2013 already! I truly can’t believe a year has already gone by… In the past, I’ve previously called it an Accomplishments party & giveaway and while I still am celebrating all mine & your accomplishments this year, I wanted to rename it to a Year in Review party and giveaway instead!
A Look Back…
- Some great bookish events I attended this year including Book Expo America in NYC in May, the Ontario book blogger meet-up in November and countless author and publisher events where I got to meet so many amazing people.
- Brunch Book Club is going strong with small and large groups dining and discussing with Jenn (Lost in a Great Book) and I.
- Another successful year of Paris Month in April, and already planning for the 3rd one in 2014!
- Had a (somewhat) nostalgic summer of boyband concerts, seeing Bruno Mars, Backstreet Boys and The Package Tour with NKOTB, Boyz II Men & 98 Degrees.
- Speaking of which, 2013 was the year where I kept it cool as I became a just a lil’ starstruck getting to meet both 98 Degrees before their concert and Suits‘ star Patrick J. Adams at his photography show <3
- Completed the Harper Collins Canada/Savvy Reader’s #50BookPledge – and then some! I wanted to surpass the 77 I did last year, and I managed to read 82 in 2013!
- Your choice of TWO of the 82 books I read this year! (full list here)
- If I hit 500 likes on Facebook during the contest period, I’ll add a runner-up winner who will get their choice of one book!
- Open to anywhere that Book Depository ships to. (Books only available in electronic format will require the winner to have a Kindle, Kobo, etc.)
- Chosen winner(s) will have 48 hours to reply to email to confirm win
- Contest closes at midnight on January 31, 2014
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks for stopping by to celebrate our accomplishments this year!
Good luck, and happy new year!