And here we are at December. It’s been a month since my last StS post but thought I’d do one final one for 2013. I think because it was December, I wanted to do a mad rush to finally get to finishing all the reviews and posts I had outstanding so there was a flurry of activity this past month on here. Oh, and be sure to swing by on the 31st for my annual giveaway post. 😉
BTW, what do you guys think of my cleaner header? I loved the other one but I felt like a change and I’m kinda liking this cleaner text look.
And if you missed the post… a bunch of us wanted to do a Harry Potter re-read in 2014, so that post is up! Feel free to sign up to join us in January 🙂
These Past Four Weeks on Just a Lil’ Lost…
- The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith (aka J.K. Rowling)
- The Silent Wife by A.S.A. Harrison
- Paddle Your Own Canoe by Nick Offerman
- Roomies by Sara Zarr & Tara Altebrando
- Hidden by Catherine McKenzie (plus Q&A!)
- Not QUITE the Classics by Colin Mochrie
- Kicking the Sky by Anthony De Sa
- Graphic Novel Reviews: A Boy and a Girl by Jamie S. Rich and Thumbprint by Joe Hill
- TV Review: Jon Hamm & Daniel Radcliffe in A Young Doctor’s Notebook
- Theatre Review: Aladdin – The New Musical
Ghosted, Volume 1 by Joshua Williamson | Graphic novel for read & review from publisher via Netgalley. Finished this the other night.. look for a review soon!
The Longest Date: Life as a Wife by Cindy Chupack | For read & review from the publisher. Hah, how timely with my upcoming wedding. Look for a Q&A with the author in January!
The 100 Year Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson | Purchased on Kobo (only $4.99 for Boxing Week sales!)
Lost Encyclopedia by Tara Bennett | Finally got around to buying this for myself 🙂
My week of Chapters/Indigo shopping a few weeks ago! Both to use the “magic” mystery gift card discount, one to take advantage of the Buy 3, Get the 4th Free sale!
Monday: Attachments by Rainbow Rowell, Anna and the French Kiss & Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (I love these new covers! Glad I waited to buy physical copy of Anna till now), I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
How to Cook by Gina Steer | Part of my Christmas present from my mom… lol 😳
What did you get this week?