I can’t believe it’s into December already and we’re all thinking of 2014 releases! I definitely feel really out of the loop on what books are coming up so this week’s Top 10 might be a toughie. It does look like 2014 is the year of the witches apparently! So many I want to read that have them featured.
Top Ten 2014 Release I’m Dying To Read
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige | [04/01] Ever since I saw Epic Reads and HCC Frenzy tweeting about it, I knew I couldn’t wait for it!
- Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) by Tahereh Mafi | [02/04] HUGE fan of this series so I obviously can’t wait for the third book.
- Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer | [02/04] Also another third installment I’m anxiously awaiting.
- A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller | [01/23]
- Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3) by Stephanie Perkins | [05/13] Granted, I still have yet to read Lola, but I do love the cover redesigns and am waiting for this third one to complete the set!
- The Girl With All the Gifts by M.R. Carey | [03/27] Got this in our Ontario Blogger Meet-Up gift bag and I can’t wait to get started on it.
- Frog Music by Emma Donoghue | [04/01] Bizarre title but the premise sounds incredibly intriguing.
- Half Bad by Sally Green | [03/04] First of a new trilogy about witches.
- Witch Finder (Witch Finder, #1) by Ruth Warburton | [01/02] Another witch book! Interesting cover, interesting story… I’m .. interested.
- Currently Untitled by Amy Poehler |  Whatever it’s going to be called, whenever it’s out next year, I will read it.
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week?
Share your link and I’ll check it out too!