Now that I’ve been picking up my reading again after a seeming slump, I’m determined to get through a bunch more books during December, and into the new year. As long as it’s cold outside, then I’ll want to stay in where it’s warm and just read! And, to be honest, a lot of these are part of my “need to read” pile due to scheduled posts, blog tours or book club picks… and that’s a-ok with me! 🙂 I’ll probably end up using this list as my actual checklist of what to get through for the next little while.
Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR
- The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd | Our Brunch Book Club pick for December. Looking forward to finally getting to this book!
- A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki | Our January Brunch Book Club pick
- Pirate Cinema by Cory Doctorow | And… our February Brunch Book Club read!
- Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov | Reading with Meaghan (Feeling a Little Bookish) as part of our discussion on Tampa by Alissa Nutting.
- And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini | For a scheduled review post
- Not Quite the Classics by Colin Mochrie | For another scheduled review post
- Princesses Behaving Badly by Linda Rodriguez McRobbie | Received for review
- A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller | Reading as part of the blog tour in January
- Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) by Tahereh Mafi | Highly anticipated!! Feb 4!
- Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer | Also looking forward to this one!
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week?
Share your link and I’ll check it out too!