I swear I’m going to try and get back into the habit of Top 10 Tuesday! I’ve missed out on some great topics in the past few months. I’m definitely looking forward to seeing what books everyone else has in this week’s Top 10 Tuesday (and preparing myself to add a ton more books to my TBR pile!)
Top Ten Books I’ve Read So Far This Year (in no particular order)
- Veronica Mars: The Thousand Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas & Jennifer Graham | my review
- Listen to the Squawking Chicken by Elaine Lui | my review
- Paris Letters by Janice MacLeod | my review
- The Shadow Queen by Sandra Gulland | my review
- Half Bad by Sally Green | my review
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart | my review
- The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick | my review
- A Mad Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller | my review
- Gotham Central, Book One: In the Line of Duty by Brubaker, Rucka, Lark & Block | TCAF recommendation. Review to come
- Harry Potter series, thus far (books 1-5) | my #HPreread monthly wrap-ups
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week?
Share your link and I’ll check it out too!