I love these “TBR list” topics, but looking back on my previous season’s lists, I don’t actually get around to the ones I’ve listed as wanting to read! I’ve included an assorted mix in this week’s top 10. Some are new/upcoming releases, some are ones I need to finally get to, some were from my Spring list, and some are from my Brunch Book Club “required” reading!
Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR list
- Born of Deception by Teri Brown | Really enjoyed Born of Illusion last year and can’t wait to read the sequel
- Keep Your Friends Close by Paula Daly | Loved her first book Just What Kind of Mother Are You? and just finished this second one already! Review to follow in the coming week.
- Just One Day by Gayle Forman | I actually can’t believe I haven’t read this yet. Set in Paris, lovely story (so I hear).
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins | Well, I gotta read this one to lead into…..
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins | finally!
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige | I blame the upcoming wedding that I still haven’t gotten to this yet. I’m determined to read it soon!
- Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi | Same with this. Love the series, can’t believe I haven’t read the final book yet.
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare | Brunch Book Club‘s June read.. to be honest, I read it many many years ago and can’t remember a single thing about it so it’ll be like a first-reading to me.
- Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood | Brunch Book Club’s July read
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo | Brunch Book Club’s August read
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week?
Share your link and I’ll check it out too!