Every season when Top 10 Tuesday does these “Top 10 Books on My ___ TBR List”, I always feel like I get overly ambitious… because when I look back on them as I do the next seasons’ now, I realize I don’t get to very many of them. HOWEVER, it looks like I fared pretty well from my Summer TBR list.. reading a whopping 4/10 that I said I wanted to! Sigh. 😳
Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read list
- Game (Jasper Dent, #2) by Barry Lyga | I’m cheating a bit since I’ve already started it. I’ve become obsessed with this series
- Blood of My Blood (Jasper Dent, #3) by Barry Lyga | Well, I have to finish the series at this rate!
- Neil Patrick Harris: Choose Your Own Autobiography by Neil Patrick Harris | And then a string of non-fiction books by some funny people…
- Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler
- Hollow City (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #2) by Ransom Riggs | Need to read this before his signing (.. on Thanksgiving weekend……)
- Rooms by Lauren Oliver | Between this and Hollow City.. perfect creepy reads for Halloween!
- The Heiresses by Sara Shepard
- The Chocolate Money by Ashley Prentice Norton | October Brunch Book Club read
- The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth | November Brunch Book Club read
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week?
Share your link and I’ll check it out too!