I say that every season when Top 10 Tuesday does these “Top 10 Books on My ___ TBR List”, I always feel like I get overly ambitious but the last Fall TBR list, I actually fared pretty well.. maybe my best ever… I actually got around to reading 6.5 out of 10! I’m actually a little impressed with myself this time around.
Top Ten Books On My Winter To-Be-Read List
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins | Got sent this from Random House and super excited to read it.
- Half Wild (The Half Bad Trilogy, #2) by Sally Green | LOVED Half Bad, so I can’t wait to dive into this sequel
- Love and Other Unknown Variables by Shannon Lee Alexander | Picked this up from Entangled Publishing at the Inspire book fair. Love the cover!
- The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater | Oh…mygod. I know. I need to get reading this finally, especially since I got her third book signed at Inspire already.
- Mr. Kiss and Tell (Veronica Mars, #2) by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham | I need more of my favourite gal detective! This new book is out January 2015.
- Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter | My friend at work loaned me this so I really should finally get to reading it!
- Us by David Nicholls | I adored One Day, so I’m really interested in checking out his new book.
- The Archived (The Archived, #1) by Victoria Schwab | December Brunch Book Club read. I actually can’t believe I haven’t read this yet.
- Red Rain by R.L. Stine | January Brunch Book Club read
- The Bone Season (The Bone Season, #1) by Samantha Shannon | February Brunch Book Club read (Why did we pick such a long book for the shortest month!?)
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week?
Share your link and I’ll check it out too!