Another year has come and gone… I can’t believe we’re welcoming in 2015 already. 2014 was a pretty big and busy year for me even though maybe not necessarily in the book/blog sense…
A Look Back…
- Probably the biggest event of this year was that I got married back in June! (How have 6 months already gone by!?)
- It was also a bit of a jet-setting year… LA a few times, New York a couple times, Vancouver/Victoria, Calgary/Edmonton, Ottawa on a freezing cold Family Day long weekend, and Cancun for our honeymoon!
- On the bookish front, I got to meet some fabulous authors including Lauren Oliver, Sophie Kinsella, Amy Poehler, Chris Hadfield, Lena Dunham and Evangeline Lilly.
- There was also the inaugural Inspire! Book Fair, where the local bloggers got to meet some fabulous bloggers from around the world.
- Another awesome year of Brunch Book Club with Jenn (Lost in a Great Book) and Paris Month 2014!
As I did the past 3 years, I’m having a celebration for all that I – and YOU – have accomplished this year!
- Completed the Harper Collins Canada/Savvy Reader’s #50BookPledge – and then some! I read 82 last year, and this year I just managed to squeeze up to that same amount. Though I’m pushing to finish Jess Walter’s Beautiful Ruins that I’m halfway through right now to make it 83!
- Your choice of TWO of the 82 books I read this year! (full list here)
- Open to anywhere that Book Depository ships to. (Books only available in electronic format will require the winner to have a Kindle, Kobo, etc.)
- Chosen winner(s) will have 48 hours to reply to email to confirm win
- Contest closes at 11:59pm EST on January 31, 2015
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks for stopping by to celebrate our accomplishments this year!
Good luck, and happy new year!