Well, not like I need any more books… 😉 and to think I have to narrow it down to only 10? Oddly enough, I managed to split it in half : first 5, YA, last 5 adult fiction.
Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Bringing This Year
- The Astonishing Adventures of Fanboy and Goth Girl (#1) by Barry Lyga | After being obsessed with his Jasper Dent series this year, I want to read everything Barry Lyga has written!
- Goth Girl Rising (Astonishing Adventures of Fanboy and Goth Girl, #2) by Barry Lyga
- Boy Toy by Barry Lyga
- The Unbound (The Archived, #2) by Victoria Schwab | After reading (and loving) The Archived for Brunch Book Club this month, I definitely can’t wait for the 2nd book.
- The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
- The Paying Guests by Sarah Waters |
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel | I’ve seen this book everywhere, didn’t really know what it was about. It wasn’t until I was flipping through an issue of Entertainment Weekly that it really caught my attention and it sounds fantastic!
- The Martian by Andy Weir |
- Us by David Nicholls | I loved One Day, so really looking forward to his new book.
- The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell | Yet another book that I had seen around a lot and not realized what it was about until recently. It’s about psychic phenomena? Definitely interested!
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week?
Share your link and I’ll check it out too!