Ooh this might be tough narrowing it down to just 10 that I’d want from Santa this year… though as I was compiling this list, it seems I’m on a bit of a non-fiction kick.
Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year
- All in Good Taste by Kate Spade New York | Anyone who knows me knows that I’m KSNY obsessed.
- Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson | The Bloggess’ first book was so laugh-out-loud awesome, how could I resist this second book’s amazing cover!
- asapSCIENCE by Mitchell Moffit & Greg Brown | I don’t often watch Youtubers but I have become obsessed with these two Toronto-based smartypants! So educational, so hilarious.
- Dead Wake by Erik Larson | I’ve heard great things about this story about the sinking of the Lusitania.
- Handmade Style by Anna Graham | I’m on a kick to learn how to sew in the new year. This book looks pretty interesting and relatively easy to understand and follow for some fun things to make.
- Unruly Places: Lost Spaces, Secret Cities, and Other Inscrutable Geographies by Alastair Bonnett | Love this kind of stuff.
- Art of Coloring Frozen by Catherine Saunier-Talec & Anne Le Meur | I’m a sucker for Frozen stuff… and the pages inside are not like the children’s colouring books. There are pages of characters as well as just zen-like patterns to lose yourself colouring in.
- The Nest by Kenneth Oppel | I’ve heard this book is so good and creepy – right up my alley!
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo | I was sold as soon as I heard this was a heist adventure!
- Madly by Amy Alward | Ardo doesn’t often steer me wrong with her recommendations. 🙂
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week?
Share your link and I’ll check it out too!