Heh.. it’s 1/12 and this is my 112th Top Ten Tuesday post. 😛 Before I started this week’s, I figured it might be easy but I’m so bad at getting backlogged on books that ones I had in mind are probably from earlier than 2015! I’m really going to try and get to most, if not all, of these this year!
Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn’t
- Winter (Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer | Although, to be fair, I actually still need to read Cress too. 😛
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan | There was so much love for this book and I’ve had it purchased and sitting there forever!
- Mr. Kiss and Tell (Veronica Mars, #2) by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham | No excuse. It’s a relatively short read, I’m a total Marshmallow and loved the first book.
- Half Wild (Half Bad, #2) by Sally Green | Loved the first one and couldn’t wait for the second… only I never got around to it – yet!
- The Nest by Kenneth Oppel | All I heard was that this was such a good and creepy book – and I was sold.
- All the Rage by Courtney Summers | Sigh. I know. I know. I can almost feel Ciara glaring at me…
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven | This was on so many people’s fave 2015 reads that I need to make it a priority to get to soon!
- The Bassoon King by Rainn Wilson | Dwight!
- Slade House by David Mitchell | Also another one I heard a ton of great things about. Bought it. Need to read it.
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week?
Share your link and I’ll check it out too!