I do these “Top 10 on my TBR” posts every season and I don’t think my track record has been great in actually getting through all 10 on my list.. Though, this one should be a bit more on track since almost all of them are either for blog tours, Brunch Book Club and/or my upcoming Paris month!
Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR
- Tell the Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan | For an upcoming blog tour at the end of March!
- Still Mine by Amy Stuart | For the upcoming #gritLIT2016 blog tour
- The Sisters of Versailles by Sally Chrstie | Paris Month reading
- The Rivals of Versailles by Sally Christie | For an upcoming blog tour, coinciding with Paris month.
- Thief of Lies by Brenda Drake | More Paris month reading
- Just One Day by Gayle Forman | March’s Brunch Book Club and Paris Month
- The Distance From A to Z by Natalie Blitt | April’s Brunch Book Club, and Paris Month
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling | Reading for my #HPreread2016
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling | #HPreread2016
- Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison | I’ve never read this series, but I’m partaking in Jessica’s #GeorgiaNicolsonReadalong
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week?
Share your link and I’ll check it out too!