Happy new year everyone! I had completely prepped a Top 10 Tuesday to post before the end of the year and just never got a chance to go back and finish it… BUT new year, so hoping to be better and keeping up with TTT! Which leads into this week’s Top 10 Tuesday topic perfectly… because I will TOTALLY aim to be better at getting to books that I mean to read… in a more timely manner! (Especially since I apparently already own more than half of this list.. no excuse!)
Top Ten 2016 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn’t Get To
(But TOTALLY plan to)
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake | After seeing this introduced to us at the Frenzy event last summer, I was super intrigued. Bought it on the first day and just haven’t had a chance to get to it yet.
- The Wonder by Emma Donoghue | I enjoyed Room, and have heard great things about this Giller-nominated book!
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne | Solely based on fellow book friends raving about how much they love this, I really want to check it out this year
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand | I first heard about this during an Indigo preview event and it sounded really funny and interesting.
- All the Missing Girls by Megan Miranda | The cover and title has been calling out to me ever since I saw it on the shelves at Indigo. I just need to finally pick it up one of these days.
- The Witches of New York by Ami McKay | Have heard great things about this book as well, and really looking forward to getting to it
- We Are the Ants by Shaun David Hutchinson | Another book that I bought based purely on book friends’ recommendations. Sounds interesting and unique
- A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro | Guilty as charged – I am captivated by this book mostly because of the gorgeous cover. And it’s a Sherlock-esque story? Intrigued.
- Shrill: Notes from a Loud Woman by Lindy West | I’ve seen this book every now and then over the last half of the year and really want to read it.
- The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware | Another one of those mystery books I kept eyeing until I finally just bought it the other week. I love a good grip-lit!
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week?
Share your link and I’ll check it out too!