This week’s Top 10 Tuesday was a “freebie” category so while I had almost a full list of my Spring TBR books, I thought I’d narrow it down to the top 10 series of books I want to finally get around to reading because there are quite a few of them that I have heard are fantastic and I just haven’t had a chance to start/finish them yet. A few on the list, I’ve read the first of but haven’t gotten around to finishing the rest of it. Let me know in the comments if you’ve read any of these and which others you recommend!
Top Ten Series of Books I Want to Finally Get Around to Reading
- The Winner’s Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski | I have had The Winner’s Curse recommended to me by so many people, and I even bought the whole series when it was on sale at Book Outlet, so I really have no excuse!
- The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater | I actually read The Raven Boys a few years ago but never got around to reading the rest of the series. I also purchased the whole series from Book Outlet’s sale so I can read/re-read the whole series.
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer | I’ve read the first two books (and I’m even in the blogger thank you page in the paperback! 🙂 ), plus I’ve bought #3 and 4 as they were released but haven’t had a chance to get to them yet.
- Red Rising series by Pierce Brown | Another book series that I’ve heard nothing but great things about!
- A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin | I have never read nor watched the show (except for the first 10 minutes of the first episode) but I hear both book and show are great. I also know this series will be quite a commitment if I truly want to tackle it.
- Bill Hodges Trilogy by Stephen King | I’ve always enjoyed a good Stephen King novel and his latest series has been getting good reviews!
- The Dark Tower series by Stephen King | And with new King, there’s also classic King. I own the first three in this series and have always meant to get to them.
- The Queen of the Tearling series by Erika Johansen | Being that this book keeps making its way onto our Brunch Book Club list (last year ended up being a hiatus for us), but it’s back on this year’s reading list for July.. and with Emma Watson tied to it, I’m definitely curious to give this series a try!
- The Half Bad Trilogy by Sally Green | Yet another series where I’ve read the first one and loved it, but didn’t get a chance to continue with the rest of it (yet!)
- Six of Crows series by Leigh Bardugo | It wasn’t until friends told me that Six of Crows was a heist story that I can’t believe I hadn’t read it yet! The vague title, and the cover gave me “fantasy” vibes so I was never really interested until I realized what the actual story was supposed to be about.
And of course, what made your Top 10 list this week?
Share your link and I’ll check it out too!