When Adagio Teas reached out for me to check out some of their tea selections, I took one look at their site and was 1) completely overwhelmed and 2) completely interested. Boasting a large selection, they offer a wide variety of tea blends for purchase either individually or as a sampler starter set. While they do have regular assortments of black, green, oolong, etc. what sets them apart for me are the “fandom blends“. Currently at over 102k blends, Adagio Teas has everything from anime/manga, Hamilton, Sherlock, Supernatural and so much more. Luckily they offer a search function where you can look up tea by name, creator, tag or fandom and are available in 3 sizes, sampler tin, 3oz pouch, and 5oz tin.
That is what I opted to go for and, of course being a huge Harry Potter fan, I (obviously) had to go with one of those sets and I selected a variety of sampler blends from the Magic Potions collection by Robert Pirlot.
- Beerbutter | Caramel, Vanilla – High Caffeine <– this one was my favourite!
- Pumpkin Potion | Pumpkin Spice, Caramel, Vanilla – High Caffeine
- Polyjuice | Thai Chai, Chocolate, Rooibos Vanilla – Medium Caffeine
- Felix Felicis | Rooibos Almond, Caramel, Hazelnut – Decaf
- Draught of Peace | Apricot, Cream, Vanilla – High Caffeine
- Veritaserum | Raspberry, Chocolate Chip, Hazelnut – High Caffeine
- Amortentia | Coconut, Vanilla, Bluberry, Apple – Medium Caffeine
- Treacle Tart | Rooibos, Caramel, Cream – Medium Caffeine
I loved the ordering process as well, that if you provided your Twitter username, they will DM you your tracking as it made its way to you. I do wish there was an option for multiple payment methods though. My total came out to a few dollars more than my voucher and I would have been glad to pay that but ended up having to remove one of my tea choices from my shopping cart instead.
Whether you know the kinds of tea that you like, or you want to try out some blends to find a new favourite, you definitely need to check out Adagio Tea! All the tea blend pages have descriptions, steeping instructions and a rating based on the reviews from customers, which can certainly help make some decisions.
Let me know in the comments which fandom(s) you’re most interested to check out!